Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spode, Pimpernel, Portmeirion, and The Red Ladder


Sometimes a girl just needs to go shopping. I had some Pimpernel place mats with a Spode design and some Portmeirion bowls at my shop. So I took them home, along with some Turquoise tapers. Then I sauntered down to my  favorite shop, The Red Ladder, and bought my center piece and two yards of maize silk ribbon. My son is flying in from Brooklyn NY so I needed to set a harvest table for dinner. Caesar salad and fillet Mignon. Blueberry something for desert.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive