Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What To Wear?

I was looking through my clothing catalogs the other day and found some pieces that might do if I had to suddenly travel to see my son in Brooklyn. I like the boots with the studs, the simple vest and v-neck sweater with the white shirt underneath and the scarf wrapped around the neck.  

I found a mother-of-the-groom dress in case I got so lucky as to welcome a daughter-in-law into the family.

This cuff has my name written all over it!!



In March I travel to Florida to hear my other son play music. I thought the stripe shirt, little leather sandals and some tight jeans would be fun.

Of course, I need a new bathing suit to wear on the beach.


Do I want the red tunic or the navy?


And, yes, two more pairs of shoes!! The little red driving shoe is adorable.

Catalogs in the backwoods are like store windows in the city. Window shopping anyway you slice it(-:

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive