Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Red White and Blue Holiday Table

Red, white and blue for Memorial Day and Fourth of July into Labor Day! Red Geraniums, red, white and blue buntings, red sailed sail boats on the water.

I have found myself leaning toward this combination of colors all spring! I redid my bedroom in red, white and blue and right now my front porch is decked out with a navy blue lounge, two white chairs and a red table.

My mother dressed me in blue oxford cloth shirts and red plaid skirts, suede shoes with red rubber soles! I wonder if that's why I lean this way:-)

Hooray for the red white and blue may it wave as our banner for ever....even marching bands remind me of a red, white and blue summer's day!

Let the season begin.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive