Home accessories with a nautical flair.

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

For absolutely everything "Freshwater Decor" head to Anchor Cottage. Located in Uptown Suttons Bay Michigan, Anchor Cottage carries Pine Cone Hill bedding, Dash & Albert rugs, Emma Bridgwater tabletop, Crabtree & Evelyn bubble bath. Gifts and antiques with a nautical flair. We do special orders and shipping all over the United States. E-mail us at shop@anchorcottage.net. Can't wait to hear from you!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Lull Before The Storm

I could just snug right down into this bed and take a nap!

But I can't take a nap because I have the Roosters coming for dinner tonight!

Quiet afternoon at the shop today. So I rearranged my props and worked on dusting and windexing. 

2 comments:

Lynlee and Jimmy said...

Renewed my subscription to Veranda Magazine and was offered a subscription for a friend for free.
Hope you enjoy the magazine!

Anchor Cottage said...

Thank you Lynlee!! LOL, I asked Sylvia, Jackie and Cheryl and they all said no. I've been waiting for a bill. Now how bout Elle Decor? Who sent that? Too much fun.

Followers

Blog Archive