Home accessories with a nautical flair.

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

For absolutely everything "Freshwater Decor" head to Anchor Cottage. Located in Uptown Suttons Bay Michigan, Anchor Cottage carries Pine Cone Hill bedding, Dash & Albert rugs, Emma Bridgwater tabletop, Crabtree & Evelyn bubble bath. Gifts and antiques with a nautical flair. We do special orders and shipping all over the United States. E-mail us at shop@anchorcottage.net. Can't wait to hear from you!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Making Pillows For Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor

I made a pair of each of these pillows. I still have to stitch up the bottoms.

Looking out my window at the snow, thinking -15* wind chill is a good reason to stay inside and sew.

Working with what fabric and trims are available yields some very attractive combinations. 

It's all about the color.

I made this little 10"x10" pillow.

I whipped these pillows up to be reversible!

Laying out the fabrics and see who calls to each other!

The reversible pillows:-)

My sewing throne.

My scrap chair.

I love my sewing space, it has great light and pretty surroundings.

I enjoy designing and sewing pillows, it's the best little spot of color, you can create, for an accent.

1 comment:

Lynlee and Jimmy said...

Thank you sharing your beautiful creations!
I needed the creative lift.

Followers

Blog Archive