Home accessories with a nautical flair.

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

For absolutely everything "Freshwater Decor" head to Anchor Cottage. Located in Uptown Suttons Bay Michigan, Anchor Cottage carries Pine Cone Hill bedding, Dash & Albert rugs, Emma Bridgwater tabletop, Crabtree & Evelyn bubble bath. Gifts and antiques with a nautical flair. We do special orders and shipping all over the United States. E-mail us at shop@anchorcottage.net. Can't wait to hear from you!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Dash & Albert Rugs

This rug has my name written all over it!

I have this chenille braid in a darker color in front of my fireplace. Pretty colors, nice and soft.

I have always been fan of the traditional flame stitch pattern.

Just a classy look for the porch.

Good brights with just a hint of mud to make them not so girly.

Stair runner deluxe.

These rugs remind me of sandy Lake Michigan beach cottages.

Great stripe collection.

I love the graphics, the neutrals and the natural fibers.

Good eye Annie Selke!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive