Home accessories with a nautical flair.

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

ANCHOR COTTAGE FRESHWATER DECOR

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

For absolutely everything "Freshwater Decor" head to Anchor Cottage. Located in Uptown Suttons Bay Michigan, Anchor Cottage carries Pine Cone Hill bedding, Dash & Albert rugs, Emma Bridgwater tabletop, Crabtree & Evelyn bubble bath. Gifts and antiques with a nautical flair. We do special orders and shipping all over the United States. E-mail us at shop@anchorcottage.net. Can't wait to hear from you!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sand Hill Cranes

Two years ago these Sand Hill Cranes were over in the farmer's corn field. I tried to get a picture of them, but my little camera couldn't focus that far. So, I went and bought a camera with a zoom lens so if I ever had a chance to take their picture again, I could! Well, guess what? I want a camera with a longer lens! I took about 36 shots of these two, trying to get their silhouettes against the sky. One would look up and the other would look down and finally I caught them with both heads up. They mate for life. I am always happy to see them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive