Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pillow Power

All these pillows are coming into the shop Friday and Saturday.

I am really happy with the cording technique Coco taught me last week. Makes the pillows that much nicer. 

Still have not aced the invisible zipper, I think that is going to take another sewing lesson!

I love this pink. I would love lipstick in this color or a new down vest.

And that's a stack!!

I will have Anchor Cottage open this Friday and Saturday.

25% off Crabtree & Evelyn and Pine Cone Hill flannel pajamas and robes.
Come in and buy yourself a present!!

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive