Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, April 3, 2014

In The Midst Of Chaos, Sylvia's Birthday!

Time to flip the shop for opening day!

I brought my sewing machine in to sew fabric for curtains in the bedding area.

Took down the huge Crabtree & Evelyn shelving unit.

I am crazy about the fabric for the curtains.

I have a great table to spread out wallpaper books, fabrics, rug and bedding swatches for the ladies to look at.

Arranged the round pedestal table under the light fixture.

I am painting the interior of the french doors Licorice.

Took time out to celebrate Sylvia's birthday.

Hoping to have it all put back together by April 12th.

Moved my point of sale back to it's original space.

I would like to paint the rest of the fixtures the Dover White.

Should look fresh and clean when I am all done.

Out of chaos comes perfection. 

That's what shop keepers do this time of year. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive