Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, May 31, 2014

See Anything Different?

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor is in her 11th season!

Every girl likes to change 'er up a bit every now and then.
I called the painter and had him give her some eyeliner in Licorice!

I am digging this coral color, if I wore lipstick this would be the color.

I think the metal flowers need to come off the wall, too busy and out of context with the nautical theme.

See my special gift?

He put my Uwharrie chairs together.

SRS Painting.

A view of the crew from the rear.

I want more of these Tulips, they are so perky.

These Uwharrie chairs are so comfortable to sit on. They come in 29 colors and 21 design styles. This pair is in the Fanback collection and the color is Coral.

Another beautiful day on the Leelanau Peninsula.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive