Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Funday!

A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.
Found on besimplyorganized.blogspot.com
Cute cute chair!!!
Found on etsy.com
Red Tole Trays
Found on vignettedesign.blogspot.com
Punkin's Patch
Found on myfavoritesheep.blogspot.com
Floral-Pattern Fringe Hobo Bag by Marni at Bergdorf Goodman.
Found on bergdorfgoodman.com

I find myself leaning toward the yellow and red more often than not!
In my next life I want to weave in front of the fire on a chilly afternoon and get lost in the technique 
Working on the store decor, sketching out my plans and finding I have lots to do!

Time to take a break and put a fire in the fireplace.
Happy Sunday to you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive