Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fermob Chairs In Carrot

I am stocking this line at Anchor Cottage.

I have not ordered enough pieces to become a dealer but,
 I hope I do. 

The colors are rich.

The finish is silky soft.
They have good heft and sit very sturdy.


http://www.fermobusa.com/all-collections/flagship-collections/bistro

I have the Bistro chairs and tables in Cedar or Carrot for retail in the shop.

If they run out the door, which I think they should, I can order in more colors and designs. I already wished I had ordered the bar height seats for either side of my counter.

Go to the website, see if there are any designs and colors
 you would like to order.

 Let's stock this baby!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive