Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, October 20, 2015

When Inspiration Strikes

 :
Found on greigedesign.blogspot.com
The New Living Room: 4 Top Trends | Apartment Therapy:
Found on apartmenttherapy.com
Palm Beach Green (M):
Found on mariskameijers.com
11 Delightfully Unusual Color Combinations (Plus the Reasons Why They Work):
Found on apartmenttherapy.com
(1) eric ravilious | Tumblr:
Found on ffactory.tumblr.com
Chinoiserie Chic:
Found on chinoiseriechic.net
mug with eric ravilious (for wedgwood ceramics):
Found on missmoss.co.za
Chinoiserie Chic:
Found on chinoiseriechic.net
 :
Photo from Carolyne Roehm post.

Searching searching searching the net.
 Looking for that lightning bolt to strike.
 I am getting ready to go on a buying trip and I have been thinking about what I want to look for. 
If I can focus, on color and objects, I should have a good body of work collected for resale in the shop. Sort of taking the creme off the top from Michigan to Florida and back.
 I am looking for architectural salvage pieces, rugs, textiles, artwork and English tableware.  

I will keep you posted on my finds.
 Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive