Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, January 8, 2016

January Blossoms In The Holler

Thinking of a new look for the shop.

A new business card.

A new logo.

A new description.

Picking a new floor color for the shop.

Sticking to the theme, is it pretty?

Working with what I have.

Such good color.

Hiding out, down here in the Holler, for a couple months working on the new season's decor for the shop.
It's not easy. Pick the floor color, then the walls and the cabinetry.
So far I have considered deep gray floors, Dover White trim and cabinets against pale gray walls. I am leaving the grid on the french doors Licorice for now.
I have gone through all my books, tear sheets, fabric choices and have found a thread! I like anything pretty!
Terrariums seem to be popping up.
A new business card and logo is calling my name.
Sorting through it.

Yeah for Friday!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive