Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pulled In A Direction I Can Not Conquer

Chinoiserie Chic:

chinoiseriechic.net


The+striped+rug+in+the+library+was+designed+by+Linda+and+made+by+Robert+Stephenson.+:

House & Garden Magazine UK


 :

crushculdesac.tumblr.com


.:

es.paperblog.com


 :

Lilly Pulitzer


Chinoiserie Chic: pink and green:

chinoiseriechic.net


i suwannee:

Jamie Meares



Pulled In A Direction I Can Not Conquer. 

Where could I ever paint a moody wall?
Have the taste to put together pieces that look like they couldn't do without each other!
Love me some old world decor. 
Searching for a farmhouse, to open up the old bones, and make it mine. Been looking at real estate in Murfreesboro TN.
A talented colorist, Lily Pulitzer, how did she learn to blend her water colors? 
The oriental bling from the east, chinoiserie, they call it. 
How do I get this bathroom for my own?

Is it a matter of time and resources that is stopping me?
Or is it that I can't do this on my own and, some how, I have to talk to the relevant other and see if he will give me the lead.
I am not afraid of change just afraid that I will become too old to get it right!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive