Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, August 5, 2016

An August Morning

On Fridays I have an extra hour before I head to Anchor Cottage.
So I look around to see what I can take a picture of for a blog post. I see that I brought in presents from the shop! The ficus tree and boxwood ball, Money's birds and a garage sale find on my kitchen windowsill. 

Ha Ha! ready for the beach! This pile of swimsuits, hats and sunglasses have the place of honor right next to the front door all summer!

Blue, green and white!

I brought home July's pay check in the form of two Bunny Williams pillows and throw. I have wanted these for myself for quite awhile now. Love them.

Needed a pair of canisters for flour and sugar on the counter and had a pair of these Portmeirion canisters in the Pomona pattern hanging around the shop so I brought them home and I love fruit pattern against the wood.

All and all it was a good haul and yes I did leave some merchandise for the customers to buy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive