Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, January 26, 2017

Distractions

I really need to go over the Atlanta Mart temporaries before the first week of March. Instead I spent the last two days reading this, very well researched and written, book.

With Florida on my mind it is hard to concentrate on new product for the store right now.

Only taking two days so being well prepared is everything.

The "lines" books are piling in. 

This last batch barley fit into the mailbox. 

One hundred face-vases and counting. This activity is to make your brain transfer from left to right. 

Homework is to draw this figure without turning it right side up! When I started to draw him I felt like I needed to start at the bottom of the paper with his head, but the instructor said no. She said if I ran out of paper I had to tape another piece on. I didn't run over so that distraction is off my list!

So after I finish my homework I am heading upstairs to sew. So much to work on and not enough hours in the day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive