Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, February 10, 2017

Find Something Pretty And Light

Pierre Bonnard - Le Boscuet:

bofransson.tumblr.com



Pierre Bonnard-LeBosquet. I found this on Pinterest. Light under a green canopy of shade. 


French day bed | vintage painted stool | ironstone platters | needlepoint pillow:

Miss Mustard Seed



This sweet vignette reminds me of the Red Ladder, when she was in town. I miss her talent.

 :

BO BEDRE



This combination is fresh and sings of summertime on the lake, just a little crisp in the morning, snuggled in for a moment. 
 
Yes!! How I live ❤:

Redbubble



Having a fun winter, walking at Strong Heart with my friends, taking a drawing class at NMC and being creative in my space in time. 
 
perfect everything gingham:

instagram.com



Now this is pretty and light! I just sold my two french chairs at the shop and miss them already! 

Still living in shades of charcoal and white while my imagination has moved on to something a bit more sunny! 

Have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive