Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Treasures Along The Atlantic Seaboard

Standing in a very pleasant shop...

...I opened this book and what did I fine? Low Country Chairs all in a line!

French Fermob Bistro chairs, in tangerine that I adore, I have them in my garden right outside my door. 

Sitting across a desk in West Palm I spied this brass lantern from Belfast, I wrote the check! 

North Carolina pottery with the prettiest glazes made their way to the freshwater coast. 

Junk shop finds, everyone needs a book on Good Luck...

...and a little industrial spying brought bits and pieces of inspiration home to the shop.

Never know what you will find when you can take five minuets of your time and just look around you. Seriously, I mean put your glasses on...lol. Had fun going into small shops, along the way, to see what other shop keepers sell to their customers.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive