Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, July 9, 2018

If I Had A New Kitchen...

Important Baltimore, Maryland ...~♥~
Important Baltimore, Maryland
After living in the studio cottage for a week, it was great to be back in the Holler! Walking in felt like home. Made me think that I would like to redesign/redecorate the kitchen.

Farmhouse kitchen design appealing because captivate the senses with elements of an earlier and simpler. See the best decorating ideas for your kitchen layout impressive. Continue Reading → #farmhousekitchendecor #farmhousekitchen
cgmaille.com
Not this one. Too earthy for my taste. I can't see my antique indigo pottery on the counter tops! 

chesterfield och kista.
chesterfield och kista.
I have connected living space from my kitchen into the living room. The look needs to flow. Really like the refinished trunk in this sitting space. 

timelesswoodshop:
“ (via Pinterest)
”
timelesswoodshop
The look needs to be compatible with blue and white crockery. 



European elegance. Best design details.
decorstal.com
This is it! I want the feel of this kitchen with light colored beams and radiant floor heat under chunky tiles. My crockery and roosters on the island. 

I nearly fell off my chair when I first saw a glimpse of this Nantucket home designed by Markham Roberts!! Architectural Digest published a tour in its latest issue and I’m thrilled to see something… View Post
cafedesign.us

This can be the adjoining living area. Probably won't paint my logs, so I need to imagine this with walls the color of the trunk. Could paint the ceiling white, between the logs, to lighten up the room as a whole. Kitchen and living room have the same ceiling. 


Vintage Blue Majolica Butter Tub w/ Cow Lid "How the Cow Ate the Cabba
Nancy's Daily Dish

I think this covered butter dish will work in the new kitchen perfectly! 

So, in reality, I am working with several customers on various projects, one being a remodeled kitchen in a farm house and antique, family trunks in the attic for another client. Finding inspiration on pinterest  helps me find a visual that I can show my home owner where we can take this redo. 

On my way to the farmhouse appointment. Have a great start to your week and keep your toes in the lake! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive