Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, August 25, 2018

Around My World With The New Camera

This was shot with a Cannon, the rest are shot by a D3400 Nikon.

Took the usual walk around the compound. Using my Nikon D3400, taking photos, using the lens, getting use to the mechanisms. 

Pleased as punch with the clarity and color sense.

Tidied up my studio, this afternoon, then did a little photo shoot! 

Winter work...

...and more winter work!!

I did not use photo shop on the last six photos.

I found that the sensing of the light and color, by the camera, to be very close to what I was actually seeing.

Pulled up to my eye easy peasy! 

When do Morning Glories blossom? We've been waiting and waiting and waiting!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive