Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, March 8, 2019

Listening To Egypt Station As I Work

I am so lucky to have such a pleasant work space. 

Inspiration all around me. 

Lots of colors. 

Dreaming up a kitchen for a client. 

I nestle my reminders in the leaves of the Geraniums above my desk. Hey, I get to go to the Petoskey antique show this summer!! 

 A beautiful, hand picked, selection of fabric swatches! 

Mad Cap Cottage, a cozy, comfortable look for a knotty cedar paneled cottage in the north country. 

All the bedding, Pine Cone Hill, Taylor Linen and Jon Robshaw, are sorted and hung on their hooks. 

New, as of today, rug swatches from Dash & Albert. 

Textile Hall!
 At five feet wide I can pretty much put my hand on all the choices from my desk chair. 

Listening to Egypt Station, by Paul McCartney, as I work.

What a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive