Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, March 8, 2020

Off My Phone

So, I had a blog follower, this week, that felt disappointed when I went too long without a post! I got to thinking about it and part of the delay is because I don't feel that the audience wants to view anymore snow photos! I then realized that I use my phone, to take photos, way more than I use my camera. So what's on my phone this week?

Well, for one thing, please don't stand on the caned seat! If you poke through it is quite the job putting it back together again. 

It takes time! Steve ordered the materials, now he needs to match the stain and then he will tuck the cane seat back in using the reed to snug it tight. 

I use my phone for Instagram photos and don't want to be redundant using the same pictures on the blog. I do want to let you know I scored new quilts, in the collection, this past week. They are darling laid across the end of twin beds, in bunk rooms, at the cottage. There are a couple that we could make coordinating pillows with.

Is this combination too quiet for you? What does it need to perk it up? A different color? A solid blue? I didn't post this on Instagram because I haven't found the finishing detail! If you like what you see, the bedding can be ordered.

There are always grocery store, flower pictures on my phone, just because, I like the bouquet of color for $12! A great buy for the eye!! Arranged in an Ashburton vase, from New England, circa 1818 to 1887.

The last of the Tulips blossomed, in my kitchen, last week. That was a beautiful Valentine's gift from my very smart and handsome husband. The truth is, he was picking paint up at Sherwin Williams and there was a florist shop next door. So he moseyed on in and picked out what he thought was the best floral arrangement! Told you he was smart!

My phone takes pretty nice pictures!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive