Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Moving Into The New Studio



There are so many beautiful fabrics and rugs to customize your rooms. Where can you go to touch, see and gather your inspirations? 


You can call for an appointment, straighten your mask and make a bee-line to Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor. 


I have been working on this, on going, project for the last year and a half. Putting together a library for customers and decorators alike.  


Bringing in fabric swatches and wallpaper memos from all over tarnation just so you have a place to look, feel and pull together a new look for your home. 



Rug and bedding samples to take home and try out for a few days. All the paint colors from Benjamin Moore! And have I mentioned the lamps? Lamps, shades, harps and finials. Interesting accessories found in my travels as well. Good thing I traveled when I did!!


Nothing is etched in stone, but I am working on a space so we can lay everything out and see what we like. Great light, more room!!


I set the little antique bed up and layered the bedding and pillows for you to see how it could come together for you. 



As I move from the original decorating studio into the much larger space I am able to bring more decor in! I have bolts of fabric for smalls, like pillows and valances, I know a girl who sews! She also will do monograms! 


If you need a fresh lamp shade I have plenty, and can order sizes and colors that are not in stock. I have a lamp repair person on call. Then just top it off with a new harp and finial and instant refresh. 


Dash and Albert does custom rugs to order and these are just a few of the carpet choices that are available. 


Hopefully, this fall, I can go back out on the road and source new pieces for the studio. Accessories are a huge part of the inspiration process. You see it, love it and have to decorate around it! I am always searching. 


The lamps can be taken home for a trial run to test size, color and scale in the room that you are working on.  


I'll leave the light on!




No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive