Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, October 8, 2020

A Busy Week

Again, the phone takes the pictures! I adore this pot of Geraniums. It sits directly across from the door into the studio, so if I am sitting at my desk this is what I see! Pretty, isn't she?

Schlep, schlep, schlep. I probably own over a dozen schlepping bags. I use the bags to carry fabric and rug swatches in and out of my customers homes. Sometimes you will find pillows, paint fan decks and small accessories snugged in the totes. I have been known to fill one up and send it home with my customer. Easy way to haul all the different components to the job site.  

This vignette is called "Watermelon"! Pretty, bright and perky for a three season porch. Oh oh! Just realized that I had forgot to leave the schlepping bag with the customer so she can haul all the pieces back to the studio. Ah sugar!

Again, photos from my phone to use for the blog post. The phone is a pretty good tool in the decorating trade. I use to write down everything that I left with my customer and now I just take a picture!

My week in "phonetos"!


 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive