Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's Day In The Showroom

I had my favorite rep come into the studio this week. I have not seen her since 2018. Between moving the decorating business to the new showroom and Covid we had quite a bit to catch up on!

We are meeting up at the High Point Market next month.

In the meantime she brought me catalogs from some of her vendors that would be reflective of my design work. She brought the good ones!! 

She has been my rep for Annie Selke for about ten years, now. 

Regina Andrew, out of Detroit, is a new lamp line I am going to pursue. 

Azzurro Living is all new, exciting outdoor furniture out of Texas.

Pigeon And Poodle bath/home accessory line will fill the holes! 

She was here for about three hours. She left me with Moss Home, out of California, for slipcovered furniture.

So, when Schumacher says, "Great Design Matters More" it matters!

Looking forward to this summer's decorating jobs with all the new tools in my pocket. 

HPMKT June, remix, refresh and reimagine and I am registered!

Bring it on!

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive