Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, July 27, 2012

End Of July

July came in like a freight train, bout near knocked me off my tracks!

Sea Bags came to the rescue and made sure I had the Sea Bags in time for the Classic Boat Show. Love the diaper bags with the stars and sailboats.


Ben Zaricor, who paints my nautical signal flags, made me this anchor plaque. I love it, he is one gifted sign painter.

Thank you Beth and Amy at Sea Bags and Ben Zarior for making sure it was nautical!!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive