Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Here Comes My Freight Train!


 Between Home And The Bright Lights, new cd by Anthony Orio and the Goodfellers.

On sale at Anchor Cottage as soon as I have it!

 I can't wait. Freight Train, Loves Me Like a Rockstar and Walking On Whiskey....

"The new CD goes to mastering TOMORROW. I will have it in my hands on July 21st. So, if you pre-ordered, thank you for your patience. If you have not pre-ordered, you can do so atwww.anthonyorio.com until July 26th. If you have pre-ordered or choose to do so, you get a discount & I'm also sending all the pre-order people a "Drunk Girl" koozie as a little extra "thank you..."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive