Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting My Eartha Kitt On

I took these four pictures reflected in a mirror over head of the dance floor.

If you were good at photo-shop you could rotate these pictures into different poses.

This is my favorite just as it is. Love the  money on the stage floor.

Shooting outside of the box!

There was this couple, I didn't get their names, he said he was an amature photographer would I like him to take some photos with my camera.

That's the girl on Anthony's left who gave me the courage to get up on stage! We sat with her and her husband all night. They were the nicest couple.

Getting my Eartha Kitt on!

I shot 97 photos last night trying to get a shot of Troy, the drummer, without the cymbal looking like it was cutting his head off guillotine style.

Jake is the newest member of the band and has the sweetest face. What a little darling.

Oh yea, this is what I sent him to school for...he can sing, dance, play, compose, direct...he's awesome.

The band, Troy is behind the drums.

A true personality, a true performer.

Anthony Orio & The Goodfellers, give them some.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive