Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Playing With My Camera

Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor in July.
The Anchor Cottage banner waving in the air.

Plenty of rain and cool nights
 bring out the best flowers and foilage.

Working with my macro lense. 

Good definition on the Daisies.

I love the Sweet Cherries in the Brighton Pottery bowl.

Macro, then, Super Macro.

Tough light exposure with the
 high contrast of dark cherries and white bowl.

Just dropped my batteries in my cup of coffee!
 Splat splat..."oh sugar"!!

See you at the shop.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive