Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, July 5, 2015

Spent Fourth Of July With Gabe

I had a helper in the store over the fourth.

Together we flipped the bedroom from pink to nautical.

Look at these beautiful landscapes by Holly Sturges.

You can not just change the bedding
 the whole room has to rotate it's stock!

I love this look for those knotty cedar cottages on Lake Leelanau.

Gabe's grandfather came in bearing cold bottles of water for us and he took pictures of this bed to show his wife. He liked it!

For once I did not do the "ladder" work all by myself, it made the change over so much easier.

I just love the colors.

Thank you Gabe for going up and down the ladder and Ann for getting you up here so I had help for the busy holiday weekend.

Fourth of July was a bang!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive