Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, March 19, 2016

Almost Out Of Watercolor Paper

Finishing up a "saltwater watercolor" this afternoon.

Thinking about my favorite artist, Pat Custer Denison, as this is the first time I have painted freehand instead of drawing the picture first.

I have only two pages, of my watercolor paper, left.

Kate Lewis is another water colorist that I follow. She seems to leave a lot of paper between her flowers. Me, I seem to crowd them together.

Is it finished?

It needed the extra dimension. 

The sun came out and lit the painting.

Time to pack'er up.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive