Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, March 11, 2016

Working The Wedding Shoes

With just over two months to go, I have bought shoes to wear to the wedding this spring.

I wear them every morning to break them in. When I decide that they will be comfortable then I will pick out a dress! Last wedding I bought the dress first and then the shoes. The shoes made the dress but killed my feet and I had to go to plan B.

I thought these little slippers are appropriate wedding wear.

Thinking of fun times coming:-)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive