Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, May 3, 2017

On My Radar This Week

Chinoiserie Chic:

chinoiseriechic.net


Aesthetic Oiseau: Chinoiserie Lamps:

aestheticoiseau.com


55.6k Followers, 1,771 Following, 1,635 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anna Spiro (@annaspiro):
Anna Spiro
Small Moments: Decorating Inspirations: Pink Bedrooms:

small-moments-blog.blogspot.com


Carson & Company delightful decoupage:

annechovie.blogspot.com


Schumacher ~ Louis XV Dining Chair by @toddaromano covered in our signature fabrics (like this iconic Citrus Garden print by #JosefFrank):
Schumacher ~ Louis XV Dining Chair
Citrus Garden I An archival print designed for Schumacher I 1947 I Josef Frank:

littleaugury.blogspot.com


Looking to step up your lighting game? These silk ikat lampshades by Melodi Horne have me longing for a more colorful abode. Based out of London’s Notting Hill, the company sources their ikat…:

theneotrad.com


Willow Rose:

willowroseboutique.blogspot.co.uk




A kaleidoscope of design out there on Pinterest! I am loving every layer, mix, pattern and color this morning. And the sun is out! Go figure, the sun being out makes a huge difference in Northern Michigan. My customers pop their heads in with a smile and a wave. "I want a new front door mat and a fun rug for in front of my kitchen sink", they say. Time to roll out the 2 x 3's!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive