Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, May 11, 2017

This Week Over At Anchor Cottage

Working at the shop. Putting together wallpaper, window treatments and bedding. Spring nesting, is what I call it. 

Sometimes the man of the house comes in and says, "this is what I would like my space to look like." Area rug, stripe sofa and chair plus ottoman for him. 

Happy that I have this hand picked selection of fabrics, to pull from, for different projects that come through my door. 

Amber glass is a weakness for me. These large goblets are prefect for Bloody Marys or G & Ts this summer.  

Outside the Tulips are in bloom and grass needs cutting. It happened overnight, I swear! 

We are a happy bunch at Anchor Cottage. It is a fine mix of work and play that we enjoy. Money's Folk Art makes us smile...looking at hen with chicks reminds me that Mother's Day is right around the corner! Better set the table pretty and surprise her with a delicious brunch on Sunday.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive