Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Friday, February 22, 2019

What A Fun Week!

This vintage, Nordic sweater is my February find! And, I didn't find it. My girl friend, who has been in the clothing retail business forever, saw it first, across the booths and hollered out, "I found a sweater for you!" As I came around the corner I hollered back "yes you did!" This sweater is so good that this morning when I was washing it, in icy cold water and Woolite, the lanolin oozed to the surface of the fibers. This sweater will be perfect to wear in the studio on the days it is cold and windy!  

Skimming the cream off the top, I always say! Didn't bring much back from this outing, but what I found was really good! Spring has sprung! The colors are so pretty.

Sweetness in a small child's dress. Adding to the quilt collection. The two crocks are from England to feed your dogs from or set your Primroses in on your kitchen windowsill. 

The sun is out. Hurts my eyes at first glimpse! Had lunch out twice this week with some pretty cool ladies! The food was so delicious, it was such a great treat in the middle of winter season. 

I walked the track with another great gal I hang with, we do two or more miles three days a week and talk the whole time (keeping our heart rate up)! When your Endorphins are flowing everything looks a little brighter. 

My man loves flowers on his kitchen windowsill and brought home Daffodils and Orchids! I so appreciate him. 

Coming right on the heels of Valentine's Day is our wedding anniversary. I thought this card speaks volumes about our relationship as we gently age into the best years of our lives!

 The above pieces will be available in the barn sales this summer or by appointment. I can ship or deliver, if you live close by. E-mail me at shop@anchorcottage.net, if you would like more information on the items.

 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive