Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, May 17, 2020

Closing In On It

I am full. I have everything I need, to put my hands on, stuffed in my little office until the studio is finished. 

Love stashing my invites in my faux Geraniums, in a bicycle basket, on my window sill. Keeps them front and center and off my desk top. 

Look at the silky sheepskin rugs from Annie Selke. They are machine washable. I am setting up the bed display in the new studio. It will be loaded with all the new Pine Cone Hill bedding pieces. I have rugs to layer on the floor from Dash & Albert.

As we speak the floor has been painted green! 

The french door leads into my office, (old studio), from the new space. So behind the french door will be all the pillow forms and lampshades, harps and finials. 

Aren't the flowers pretty reflected in the window panes of the french door?

I am working on filling all the pots, today, around the studio entrance. You may come and browse the decorating swatches by appointment. Bring a partner and wear a mask is all I ask. Hand wipes will be offered at the door. Special orders can be shipped directly to you. 

Daffodils taking front row in the raised bed. 

Clumps of Trilliums in the woods. 

Spring had finally made her appearance, down here, in Hoot's Holler! We thought she would never show up!

Time to go in and do my Sunday chores. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive