Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rambling Around The Pinterest Files

yellow monochromatic
WordPress.com
Excited about putting my pots out, along side the driveway, this year. Last summer I had yellow Pansies with orange Impatiens, in pots, up on stumps. They were so cheerful that I may have to do a repeat this year! 
 
Crescent Dot Fabric in Ocean Blues – Rebecca Atwood Designs
rebeccaatwood.com
Just such a simple shade of blue. I would do fabric and wallpaper, in this pattern, for a nook off the kitchen or bedroom. Think fresh, white, cushy, cushions on a window seat with big, down filled pillows in this fabric and how bout some relaxed, roman shades, in the same fabric, over the window! 

Like the simple, squareness, and two-stories.
motherearthnews.com
I must be in my red, white and blue state of mind, this morning. Darling, very old, cottage with a red roof and white shutters against  my favorite color of blue.

Wayne Pate - Wayne Pate
Wayne Pate
We can do this! Freestyle painting on lamp shades for the fun of it!

Love how simple and elegant these monograms are.
The Loveliest Home
I really want some monogrammed napkins to use, at the table, this summer. The laurel leaf design around the one initial is simply good and easy. 

Patina Living photo of Steve Giannetti with Sophie on built-in window seat bench at Patina Farm. Photo by Victoria Pearson.
hellolovelystudio.com
There is a home that I have been working in that has the perfect, and I mean perfect, spot for a window seat with bookcases, over looking the water. 

by trilukne. I love everything about this little bowl - color, texture, simple shape. See website for more.                                                                                                                                                     More
trilukne

I would use this bowl and spoon to eat my oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast. I like the color, texture and straight forwardness of these hand turned pottery pieces. 

Saturday morning in my nook, going down the rabbit hole of Pinterest! It's good to let your mind wander!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive