Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Sun Is Out!

The sun is shinning today. Hooray!
 

My all time favorite lamp and fabric combo! The fabric, I found, in a resale shop. It was only eighteen inches wide and nine feet long. I was able to match the pattern and make these twenty two inch pillows for Steve's sofa. The, Dana Gibson, lamp I sold in my shop at one time. 


 The two Chinese pillows, that I made, are some of my favorites. When you only have three feet of trim and a quarter of a yard of your hoarded fabric this is how you do it!!

The bright sunlight makes everything perk up. 


If you are a "color" person and you like your color primary, give me a call. Nothing pleases me more than mixing it up. Patterns and colors galore!

It's all about the sunny day.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive