Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Sunday, March 3, 2024

Life Is Too Short To Miss A Beach Day

Look at all the stones under the water! Didn't have my waterproof boots on so I went looking for a piece of driftwood to help scoop them toward shore. 


You would think that there would be enough stones along the shoreline to search out some winners to put into my pockets!


I mean look at them all!!


Found a stick to wiggle that five pound hard head into shore. I put it in my hood of my jacket to carry it back down the beach.


Look up from the stones and you can see forever.
 

It was still, not a ripple on the surface of the water.


What a day! Walked up to the car fifteen pounds heavier!
A rock in each pocket and one in my hood!

 



 

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love that lake. I wish I could teleport there. My father is talking about selling our house up there. In another life...

Followers

Blog Archive