Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anchor Cottage July 11, 2011

I found the neatest nautical fabric, printed in Spain, the other day.

So I immediately flipped two of my large tables and draped it out for all to see.

The sailboat order came on the same day so I had plenty to work with.

I love working with my nautical props.

I have all new bedding in.

Love the sea glass colors of these cotton throws.

I would put this display in my office with a black suede and tufted sofa.

Add a wall of Anne Harwell over the sofa.

This fabric has the blues of a Lake Michigan day.

In my former life I must have been a clown or owned a crayon company. Just love the happiness of all the colors!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive