Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting Ready For The High Point Market

I am getting ready for a new look at Anchor Cottage 2012.

I tear sheets out all summer to put together in my book of inspirations!

I snip, layer, glue and before I know it my new look is appearing before my eyes.

I can't remember where I tore all of these pictures from, so please forgive my lack of credits.

This book helps me keep my focus when at the High Point Market.

My new look is white, natural wood and primary colors.

Fresh and light, blue and white, cozy lakeside cottage is the look I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive