Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Know Who Is Making Pillows

The dancing orange pillows add just the splash of color in the shop.

This blue and white floral pattern is young and perky!

I really like the quality of these bird prints that came in this week.

February is a short month at Anchor Cottage. We will be opened February 11 through February 18 from 10 to 5. For appointments e-mail me at shop@anchorcottage.net.
Otherwise, I will be home making pillows and painting furniture. I will keep you posted as I create new one of a kind items for the shop. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karena said...

I love, love these pillows!! Gorgeous!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Karena said...

PS Do you have an Etsy Shop? I would love to browse!
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Anchor Cottage said...

Karena, thank you for your complement. I do not have an Etsy shop but I do post pillows and other handcrafted items, as they come into the shop, on my blog site. Have a great day.

Followers

Blog Archive