Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Careful What You Wish For

It all started on Friday when I found this trailer on Pinterest.  On Saturday I showed Steve. He said, "dream on Mary Ann." Sunday morning Steve is giving me a ride to work when low and behold we saw this travel trailer for sale by the side of the road! We stopped and took a looksie. Steve said, "what a coincidence!"

Monday morning, on the way to work, it was still there. I called Steve and asked him how much he would spend. On the way home   I stopped and made an offer. The owner made a counter offer I couldn't refuse and he threw in delivery. 

I found the chairs along side the road a few weeks back. So now we have lawn furniture to go with the new home. 

We already had the Suburban to pull it along the road.

I named it Camp Randall. Steve said, "it sounds too formal, how bout Camp Randy?"

Anyway, to make a long story short...it's a 1973 Jayco dual axle travel trailer. If it can't make it down the road then at least we have guest housing available!

This will be a sweet project to work on this winter, painting and sewing and decorating our new space in time!

1 comment:

Micheline said...

I heard about this!!!! What a lucky girl you are :)

Followers

Blog Archive