Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Saturday, April 27, 2013

Arbor Day Haul

Arbor Day was so lovely. Steve and I bushwhacked across central Michigan through the agricultural belt.

Went to Calico Corners in West Bloomfield to see if they had any fabric remnants.

Stopped in Owosso and cruised the antique shops.

I adore this plate I bought for Arbor Day!

Laid my haul out on my dinning room table and it made a really colorful group.

How much fun was that?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive