Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Dash & Albert Rugs

This rug has my name written all over it!

I have this chenille braid in a darker color in front of my fireplace. Pretty colors, nice and soft.

I have always been fan of the traditional flame stitch pattern.

Just a classy look for the porch.

Good brights with just a hint of mud to make them not so girly.

Stair runner deluxe.

These rugs remind me of sandy Lake Michigan beach cottages.

Great stripe collection.

I love the graphics, the neutrals and the natural fibers.

Good eye Annie Selke!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive