Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday's Collection Of Pins

DREAM HOUSE
What caught my eye this week were patterns and the color red!I want this bed in my Lake Michigan house.
DREAM HOUSE
I am searching for these baskets for the shop.
in my dreams!!
Stand back! No telling what this refrigerator will hold.
Oleanders- Vincent Van Gogh
Oleanders-Vincent Van Gogh
Bringing the outdoors in with garden style dining at the Alvear Palace Hotel in Buenos Aires -
I could see this trellis application, in miniature, on a three season porch.
buffalo check curtains
All You Need Is Love and red checks!
Savvy Southern Style: The Sun Room Spring 2014
Red checks are a classic. Not sure why the curtain rod stops short.
I roar at Steve all of the time!
I say this to my husband all the time.

Thank you to all the "pinners" on Pinterest that contribute to the mix.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive