Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What Inspired Me This Week

garden shed
The inspiration, here, is to paint the interior side of the entry door, to my studio, yellow. Then, when I prop the door open, I can see the yellow door from my front porch. How happy is that?
7. into the wild-kara rosenlund
What a classy looking food truck!
Jane Lafazio's sketcbook
If everyday, that I am on the beach, I paint one small sketch and pen one small story, I will have a collection of summer at my finger tips over the long, quiet winter months.
Decorate with Painted Beach Rocks
I am buying some watercolor pens! 
Claude Monet
Inspired by Claude Monet, his sky and his water in this painting.

You never know where you will find your inspirations!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive