Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Get Your Engines Started!

Had fun last night at the Sunset Lodge open house in Omena. Using the owner's font,
 Coco and I made her a pair of pillows for the sofa. 

While Coco was sewing
 I had her whip up this trio of pillows for the store.

Anchor Cottage is filling up with a ton of new pieces.

As I shot this picture,
 the FedEx eighteen wheeler
 just pulled up to the back door.

The hand painted trays come with folding stands and makes a nice extra drink table when entertaining.

Beautiful tabletop accessories just keep piling in.

Mary Blocksma is a great regional watercolorist.

This watercolor is a "Found" item that I picked up two weeks ago.

I have been so busy at the store getting inventory in for the next six weeks. Wait until you see the French bistro chairs and tables I just unpacked. And, I have a new artist to show you. First I need to go to recycle with all the empty boxes!

Hump day!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive