Anchor Cottage Freshwater Decor Decorating Store

We offer decorating services in the Leelanau Peninsula. Our studio has fabrics, bedding samples and rug swatches. We offer lamp repair, shades, harps and finials with access to over 1,000 lamps. Furniture painting and repair. Wall paper books are available. Reach out to us at shop@anchorcottage.net.



Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just Like Getting A New Coloring Book!

Standing on the ladder
 to take this shot of the front table.

Taking a step back to see the entry,
 as a whole,
 from the customer's perspective.

Adding flash, even though there is enough natural light coming in the french doors, it adds brightness.

I like the iron and wood mix in the chairs around the table.

The size of these chairs allows me to
 accommodate a party of ten!

I sold the chandelier over the table the other day, which now gives me room for taller center pieces on the table.

Then another customer came in and
 bought various pieces off the table.
So, time to shift the table decor.

I must have been sniffing the crayons again, but I just couldn't help myself, I am a color addict.
All the primaries, featuring Money's Folk Art, Emma Bridgewater, Baskets from Uganda, yellow placemats, red floral hurricanes, candles under glass...I love it all.

1 comment:

Lynlee Sky said...

Your store is a Feast for the Eyes!

Followers

Blog Archive